~It's the Little Things~


In my life, I always adore finding happiness in the smallest of things, that during our rushed schedules and day-to-day errands, we tend to leave unnoticed. We so often seek for the 'bigger' things that will make us happy, that we don't take enough time to notice little things which, without, would make a world a duller place...


Here are a few of the little things in life that make it that little bit more special for me:

- The encompassing feeling of a bookshop
- Fresh watermelon

- Rain, thunder and lighting
- A star-filled sky, and full moons
- Dressing warmly and cosily in cold, winter weather
- Long, deep conversations with friends..the more existential, the better
- Laughing until you cry and your stomach aches
- Sparklers, particularly on bonfire night
- Learning new things, curiosity is my greatest weakness
- Polaroids...no editing, just an unchangeable, captured moment
- Vintage/retro-style things...your typical, modern-day hipster
- Cardigans, knitted jumpers, knee high socks and winter boots
- Freckles, like your own, unique constellation
- The smell of cigarettes, tea and old books
- Musicals, whether on stage or as a film
- Zodiac constellations (I am an Aries, for those wondering)


Quote of the Day:
- "
Now I am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again"


Comments