~To Be an Aries~




As an Aries, I thought I would give you a little insight into the type of people we are thought to be. Usually, I believe in scientific logic over things like this, however it's still something I like to believe in.


The Basics:
-Date Range: 21st March- 19th April
-Ruler: Mars
-Element: Fire
-Colour Spectrum: Reds
-Symbol: The Ram
-Group Names: Arians/Ariens

-Season: Spring

Strengths:
-Confident
-Determined

-Natural Born Leaders
-Daring
-Adventurous

Weaknesses:
-Stubborn
-Impatient
-Impulsive
-Short-Tempered (which makes sense being 5ft and all, where else do I have room to put all my temper?)

Can be seen as either a strength or a weakness:
-Rebellious
-Fierce
-Outspoken
-Assertive



Quote of the Day:
"Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered"

Comments